Building Safety Professionals of Southwestern Idaho (BSPSI)
BSPSI is the Southwestern Chapter of the Idaho Association of Building Officials (IDABO).
Our Mission is to benefit the public welfare by promoting uniform regulations pertaining to building construction and providing education to its members to accomplish this.
BSPSI’s membership includes members from Ada, Adams, Boise, Canyon, Elmore, Gem, Owyhee, Payette, Washington and Valley counties.
BSPSI has over 150 members committed to enforcement of both local and national codes designed to create safe and comfortable buildings in our communities.
Members of BSPSI include: Building officials; Inspectors; Plans examiners; Engineers; Architects; Permit technicians; Planners; Fire officials and many others that work together to promote uniformity in interpretation and enforcement of safety codes and standards.
Building & Energy Codes, Standards & Rating Systems
- Protect builders, organizations and consumers
- Maintain professional standards of attainment and measurement
- Provide timely cost savings and reduce energy load
- Save businesses and residents on electricity and natural gas costs
- Reduce impacts on the environment
- Save on energy bills
- Reduce peak energy demand
- Improve system reliability
- Reduce air pollution and greenhouse gases
- Grow the economy
- Provide greater investment in energy-efficient capital equipment
- Create new jobs
Interested in Joining BSPSI?
Please call (208) 321-9182